Frequently Asked Questions

Back to list

What type of employment contract do we need to offer Scholars?

It is the responsibility of the Employer School head teacher to determine and agree the salary and type of contract supplied, and the decision of the Scholars as to whether or not they accept the contract. Contracts must however be issued for a minimum of 11 months (if temporary), or be permanent on the condition the Scholar achieves QTS, and adhere the requirements of a Future Teaching Scholars Employer School as per the Partnership Agreement.