What qualifications do I need to apply?
In order to be eligible for the programme, you must have achieved the following qualifications:
- C/4 or higher in GCSE English Language
- B/5 or higher in GCSE Maths
- B/5 or higher in GCSE Science or Physics (only if you intend to study and teach Physics)
- B or higher in A Level Maths
- B or higher in A Level Physics (only if you intend to study and teach Physics)
Equivalent qualifications will be considered. Please refer to the government's list of qualification levels to check which qualifications will be accepted. GCSEs are Level 2 qualifications and A Levels are Level 3 qualifications. If you are unsure whether your qualifications are equivalent, please email email@example.com to check.