What qualifications do I need to apply?
We are not currently recruiting for this scholarship programme. If you would like to know when applications re-open, please email your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know.
In order to have been eligible for the programme, Scholars must have achieved the following qualifications:
- C/4 or higher in GCSE English Language
- B/5 or higher in GCSE Maths
- B/5 or higher in GCSE Science or Physics (only if you intend to study and teach Physics)
- B or higher in A Level Maths
- B or higher in A Level Physics (only if you intend to study and teach Physics)
Equivalent qualifications were considered. Please refer to the government's list of qualification levels to check which qualifications will be accepted. GCSEs are Level 2 qualifications and A Levels are Level 3 qualifications.