To be eligible for the Future Teaching Scholars programme, you must meet the following criteria before commencing study on your undergraduate course. Please note, you must meet all of the criteria for your application to be considered.
- Evidence right to study and work in the UK for the 6 years of the Programme’s duration.
- C/4 or higher in GCSE English Language
- B/5 or higher in GCSE Maths
- B/5 or higher in GCSE Science (only if you intend to study and teach Physics)
- B or higher in A Level Maths
- B or higher in A Level Physics (only if you intend to study and teach Physics)
- Available to attend the National Conference on 5-6th September 2019
- Accept an offer from an English university to study an approved course, on a full-time basis over no longer than 3 years, starting in Autumn 2019, or currently be studying a 4-year degree course, starting your second year in September 2019
Equivalent qualifications to GCSEs and A Levels will be considered. Please check the government’s list of qualification levels for acceptable equivalents (GCSE equivalent Level 2, A Level equivalent Level 3).
Please complete the fields below and click “Sign Up” to register for the programme.