To be eligible for the Future Teaching Scholars programme, you must meet the following criteria before commencing study on your undergraduate course.
- Evidence right to study and work in the UK for the 6 years of the Programme’s duration.
- C or higher in GCSE English Language
- B or higher in GCSE Maths
- B or higher in GCSE Science (only if you intend to study and teach Physics)
- B or higher in A Level Maths
- B or higher in A Level Physics (only if you intend to study and teach Physics)
- Available to attend the National Conference on 6-7th September 2018
- Accept an offer from an English university to study an approved course, on a full-time basis over no longer than 3 years, starting in Autumn 2018
Equivalent qualifications to GCSEs and A Levels will be considered. Please check the government’s list of qualification levels for acceptable equivalents (GCSE equivalent Level 2, A Level equivalent Level 3).
Starting university in Autumn 2018?
Please complete the fields below and click “Sign Up” to register for the programme.