To be eligible for the Future Teaching Scholars programme, you must meet the following criteria before commencing study on your undergraduate course. Please note, you must meet all of the criteria for your application to be considered.
- Evidence right to study and work in the UK for the 6 years of the Programme’s duration.
- C or higher in GCSE English Language
- B or higher in GCSE Maths
- B or higher in GCSE Science (only if you intend to study and teach Physics)
- B or higher in A Level Maths
- B or higher in A Level Physics (only if you intend to study and teach Physics)
- Have accepted (or plan to accept) an offer from an English university to study an approved course, commencing in Autumn 2018
- Be available to attend an Assessment Centre on either August 28th in Birmingham, or August 29th or 30th in Reading, Berkshire
- Be available to attend the National Conference on 6-7th September 2018 at East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham
Equivalent qualifications to GCSEs and A Levels will be considered. Please check the government’s list of qualification levels for acceptable equivalents (GCSE equivalent Level 2, A Level equivalent Level 3).
Starting university in Autumn 2018?
Please complete the fields below and click “Sign Up” to register for the programme.